Booking Rules and Pet Policies
We love to keep Timber Ridge RV Park pet-friendly and kid-approved which is why we have a list of rules and guidelines to help keep your stay safe and our community comfortable.
Please contact the office directly for additional information on the rules and policies.
Rules will be given and agreed to upon check-in.
- Charge per each extra person 16 and over is $ 20.00 per week.
- Charge for each vehicle over 2 is $20.00 per week.
- Any Reservations that do not cancel the day before your check-in date or no-shows are non-refundable.
- ONLY 1 (ONE) motorcycle per site allowed.
- PROPANE is available in the park.
- Two-Day minimum stay on Texas A&M home football weekends
- No discounts available for TAMU home games and other high-volume weekends, such as Family Weekend, Graduation, and Special Events.
- All Football Deposits and Reservations are non-refundable.
We guarantee you a site, but not a particular site.
- We do not offer 24-hour security
- All Rates Subject to Change
- Due to insurance restrictions, we cannot accept any breeds, such as Pit Bulls, Chows, Mastiffs, Dobermans, Rottweilers, German Shepards, Wolf-mixes, Malamutes, or any combination of dog that includes these breeds. Yes, we know most pets of these breeds are loving and friendly, but our insurance carrier excludes them from our insurance policy, therefore we must also exclude them.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times and you must be holding the other end of that leash. Do not tie pets to hookups or trees. Do not let them dig holes.
- No Pets can be left unattended outdoors, either leashed or penned. Absolutely NO outside kennels OR X-Pens allowed.
- Please be a good neighbor and keep your pet from excessive barking or other behaviors that may be annoying or offensive to your neighbors.
- To enable us to keep our pet friendly policy, it is necessary for you to clean up after your pet and dispose of any pet discharge in proper containers. Bags are available at each pet walking area.